This policy is valid from 01 May 2020.
This is a personal blog written and edited by a team of writers. Please direct any questions or comments to Stephanie Dulgarian (email@example.com).
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. You must not use this website if you disagree with any part of these terms.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Featuring our Ideas and Images
We are flattered to be featured! We are happy to allow you to feature our ideas. However, we do not want our content shared in its entirety. To feature our content, please use only 1 image with a short description and link back to Somewhat Simple. Here are a few conditions you should be aware of before you link to us.
- Do not include our collages with multiple images.
- Do not include any written instructions.
- You may not use our vertical Pinterest graphics.
- Do not sell or distribute any images, ideas, or documents from this site. All the ideas we feature here are for personal use only.
- Please note: We occasionally use stock images in our posts. We purchased the rights to publish those images, but these rights will not transfer to you. If you are unsure about copyrights for our photos, please email Steph@SomewhatSimple for details.
Sharing on Social Media –
- If you are sharing our image on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, your post or pin must link directly to the original post on Somewhat Simple.
Consider these terms our permission to feature us under the above conditions. Feel free to email us once the feature is published. We love seeing our ideas featured and can sometimes help promote them on social media!
Thanks for your support!
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Somewhat Simple and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise use material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairs of the availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful;
- copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software on this website;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, but without limitation to scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Somewhat Simple’s express written consent;
- use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Somewhat Simple’s express written consent.
The owner of this website does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training, or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at our discretion.
You are responsible of ensuring that both your user ID as well as your password are kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Somewhat Simple does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
The information on this website is for entertainment purposes only. Neither Somewhat Simple nor any of its sponsors will have any liability to you for any damages, expenses or other liability incurred by you as a result of (1) any inaccuracy, incompleteness or misrepresentation of any information, content, postings or submissions provided or posted on the website by third parties or (2) your hiring or engagement of, or association with, any third party advertising or offering services through the website.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, it will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Somewhat Simple may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, free products, or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation we receive may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- We will always do our best to identify our content as paid or sponsored content.
While we do receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions, findings, or experiences on those topics or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote etc. about a product or service should be verified with the party in question.
This blog contains content which might present a conflict of interest.
Testimonials and Feedback
We sincerely appreciate the feedback we receive from our users. We review your feedback, both positive and negative, so we can continue to monitor and improve the information we provide. Our team may use your testimonial in our marketing literature, but we will do so without including personally identifiable information unless we have expressly received your permission to do so.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Somewhat Simple is part of several affiliate marketing networks such as Commission Junction, Share A Sale, RewardStyle and more. We may receive a commission if you click and/or purchase items from certain links on our site. However, all links connected to these affiliates are things we genuinely like and would share with you whether we were earning commission or not.
Somewhat Simple is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Thanks for reading! We hope to see you again soon!
About these website terms and conditions
We created these website terms and conditions using a Contractology form available from www.freenetlaw.com. You can purchase your own commercial legal documents via the Contractology website.