A darling Easter Treat Box is the perfect party favor, place setting, church handout, neighbor treat etc! So simple to make, and a cute way to stay within your budget!
After designing our Easter placemats, I fell in love with the stripes + rainbow color scheme and wanted to create something that matched! The milk carton boxes I created back in July were a huge hit, so I decided I’d make some for Easter. I love how these Easter milk carton boxes turned out! They really are the perfect Easter Gift Idea!
Milk Carton Easter Treat Boxes
- milk carton printables (download below)
- cutting board or scoring mat
- pen or marker
- double sided tape
- washi tape
- Print the number of treat boxes you need, then cut them out along the outside lines.
- Using your ruler and scissors, score along all the dashed lines.
- Fill out the To/From section with a pen or marker.
- Fold the long sides together first, then secure by placing the double-sided tape on the tabs.
- Fold in the bottom: “U” shape first, then side flaps, then tuck the skinny square knob part into the slat. (See below)
- You can secure the bottom with tape if desired, then fill it with candy!
- Close the top, and secure with double-sided tape on the inside, then the washi tape on the outside.
The bottom should end up looking like this.
Don’t forget to fill out the To/From part BEFORE you assemble. Trust me. 😉
I just love the sweet colors and font!
And is it a coincidence that the Cadburry Mini Eggs match beautifully? Nope.
Just an FYI, my Fourth of July boxes were printed out on card stock, but this time I decided to try regular paper. They are holding up like champs! And they were so much easier to cut, score + fold.
Easter Treat Box Printables
Hope you enjoy these boxes as much as I do! Have a great Easter! –xoxo