This little love bug craft is a super cute Valentine’s Day Craft to make with the kids!
Looking for an easy Valentine’s Day craft? Make a Mini Fabric Heart Wreath, paint some Buffalo Check Mason Jars, or print these fun Build a Love Bug Printables! (Valentine’s Day this year is going to be AMAZING!)
Butterflies, spiders or the discovery of a completely new species – this Love Bug craft is perfect for kids to let their imaginations go wild!!! Let them create their own individual bug that is truly one of a kind!
There is very little prep for this project besides printing the file and grabbing some glue! Depending on the age (and cutting skills) of the kiddos, you might have to step in and help or provide the bug pieces, but kids of all ages will LOVE IT!!
Valentines Day Love Bug Craft
- Love Bug Printables, download below
- glue stick
- optional embellishments – mini pom poms, sequins, beads, stickers, washi tape etc.
- Download, print and cut out the desired body and body parts for your Love Bug. You can pick your eyes, mouth, wings and antennae.
- Glue your body parts onto the body.
- Embellish, if you’d like, with stickers, washiest tape, pom moms etc.
The possibilities are endless with this open-ended craft project!
So simple and so fun!
Ready to make your own Love Bug Craft?