Eye of Newt, Claw of Raven, Wart of Toad, and MORE! Make your own Halloween Apothecary Jars with our spooky printable labels!
My 9-year-old was less than thrilled with all of our “cutesy” Halloween decor this year, but I am not a huge fan of the creepy decor he really wanted to incorporate. Our compromise? Apothecary jars filled with “gross” things that his 9-year-old self thought was “so cool!”
Are you looking for a fun way to add some spookiness to your indoor Halloween decor? Grab some jars and a few simple supplies, and get ready to make some Halloween Apothecary Jars! They are creatively spooky and take less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish! Here is how to make them –
How to Make Halloween Apothecary Jars
- printable apothecary labels (download below)
- jars – you can age Mason jars with some diluted brown paint, or you can use glass amber jars. I think a variety of jars in different sizes and colors look best!
- Mod Podge + sponge brush
- Download and print the apothecary jar labels. Cut them out.
- Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge over the jar where your label will be. Place the label on top of the Mod Podge while it is still wet.
- Add another thin layer of Mod Podge on top of the apothecary label.
- Repeat with all other jars.
- Once dry, you are good to go!
Want to download our Apothecary Labels for FREE???
(Of course you do!)
Please remember, as, with all our printables on SomewhatSimple.com, these Halloween Apothecary Jar labels are for personal use only. Please do not sell them or claim them to be your own. If you have questions on this, please feel free to email us – email@example.com.
We hope you love these apothecary labels, and we hope you have a safe and happy Halloween!