Give your dinner guests a fun surprise treat with these DIY Thanksgiving Favors and Turkey Placecards!
Printable Thanksgiving Favors
Whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving, or just having a party or get-together, these simple turkey favor boxes are one way to make your guests feel extra special! BONUS – We’ve made the assembly totally easy for you! Just download our darling turkey printables, and you’re good to go! (Aren’t they so cute???)
Fill a takeout box or clear plastic cup with a special treat or a simple note of gratitude. Write the name of your guests on the spaces provided so that everyone gets their own. You can set one on each place setting, or tuck them into a basket near your entryway and hand them to your guests as they leave your home. So easy, and so cute!
How to Make Turkey Favor Boxes
- turkey printables (download below)
- small gift boxes or plastic cups
- ribbon, optional
- candy or small treats
- Download and print enough copies of our turkey place card printables for each of your guests.
- Fill a takeout box or plastic cup with a special treat, one for everyone.
- Tape the face of the turkey to the front of each box or cup. Tape the feathers to the back.
- Write the name of your guests on the spaces provided, then glue the name cards to the front of each box or cup.
- Set one box or cup on each place setting to use as a place card, or keep them by your entryway as a simple parting gift.
- … and that’s it!
So fun and festive!
Want to make your own Thanksgiving Favors + Placecards?
Enter your name and email in the form below for immediate access!
Please remember – As with all of the printables on SomewhatSimple, these Thanksgiving Favors are for personal use only. Please do not mass produce them, sell them, or claim them to be your own. We appreciate your understanding and support!
Have a great Thanksgiving!